specialneedsnetwork
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» MY SON RYAN WHOS 8 GOT AUTISM
my arthritis Icon_minitime1Fri May 14, 2010 3:26 pm by Sarah

» may
my arthritis Icon_minitime1Sun May 02, 2010 1:48 am by welshmel

» Me.........
my arthritis Icon_minitime1Sat May 01, 2010 10:51 am by emmy1976

» december
my arthritis Icon_minitime1Sat May 01, 2010 8:18 am by Jodi

» april
my arthritis Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:01 pm by marti

» Jodi's Facebook...............
my arthritis Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:14 pm by Jodi

» Emma1976 Facebook
my arthritis Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:29 pm by emmy1976

» june
my arthritis Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:35 am by welshmel

» august
my arthritis Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:34 am by welshmel

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Photobucket mummies keepsakes my arthritis Supermum-11

my arthritis

2 posters

Go down

my arthritis Empty my arthritis

Post by Admin Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:34 pm

ive had it in my hands for almost 14 years now but was diagnosed with it in my knees and legs 3 years ago ive just kept going without medication because i suffer with stress and anxiety anyway and didnt want fill my body with loads of medication but the time has come where i cant take the pain anymore tbh im really stuggling now walking is a very big issue my knees have got to the point where they just give way and ive fallen to the ground on a number of ocassions if i walk too far im in agony i was out today at the shops car was in the car park and i just dont know how i got back to it without calling for help i was just telling myself few more steps u can do it over and over so i could do it i had my phone in my hand ready incase i fell but i did it i dont give up easily lol it hurts whether i sit stand or walk for too long i was meant see my consultant last november but tbh my kids need always come first so i will now make an appointment so another referral can be sent in i was meant start phsio and hydrotherapy last year but i couldnt as alicia wouldnt go to anyone she still funny about not being with me but she needs interaction with other children so i will keep my appointments to when shes at nursery im so tired atm i do push myself hard but i dont want to be confined to wheelchair or anything its so upsetting i cant run round park or fields with her i just feel im missing out on so much with her Sad Sad Sad by time i do all appointments etc im beat Sad

Admin
Admin

http://specialneedsnetwork.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

my arthritis Empty Re: my arthritis

Post by welshmel Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:09 am

awwww bless u hun ....hope u feel better in your self soon once u see the doctor . hope the phsio can do something 4 u xxxx big hugs
welshmel
welshmel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:27 am

thanks hun i will get there im strong cookie lol but tbh i think im just down cos im so tired all the time and i hurt think im just getting frustrated lol xx

Admin
Admin

http://specialneedsnetwork.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum